Mesh-assisted reconstruction of the female breast
SERAGYN® BR Properties
SERAGYN® BR is a soft mesh implant, which supports and bridges weakened or damaged tissue. It is pre-cut to meet the anatomical requirements.
As the breast tissue often cannot withstand the pressure of a tissue expander, SERAGYN® BR can be used to provide the necessary support and, in the process, can be individually adapted to meet the specific needs of each patient.
The mesh is incorporated into the breast tissue and the natural cell structures soon grow into it. Most of it dissolves within about 90-120 days. Only a minimal residue remains permanently in the body. This ensures sustained and optimised stability.
Thanks to the extremely light mesh used for SERAGYN® BR, the implants are very well tolerated and afford great patient satisfaction.
SERAGYN®BR Technical data
- Polypropylene (non-absorbable)
- Polyglycolic acid-caprolactone (absorbable)
- Dissolution time of the
- approx. 90 - 120 days
- Weight per unit area
- before absorption 85 g/m²
- after absorption 28 g/m²
- Stitch width
- between 2 and 4 mm
- SERAGYN® BR brochureVersion 04/2011 – Art.Nr. 851130
- SERAGYN® BR delivery programmeVersion 03/2015 – Art.Nr. 801026
- Instructions for use SERAMESH®/SERATOM®/SERATIM®/SERASIS®/SERATEX®/SERAGYN®Version 2017-12 – CE090014
SERAGYN® Product range